Qualified Insight Into Labor And Employment Law Issues
Issues involving employers and employees can cause a great deal of stress, as well as potential business interruption. It is important to ensure you are protected if you are an employer or employee and are involved in an employment law situation.
Serving clients in New Jersey and New York, our lawyers at Durkin & Durkin, LLC, have extensive experience handling a wide range of employment law issues for employers and employees. We strive to help our clients understand their rights and options under the law. Whether a claim has already been filed or you need counsel on a situation, we are on your side every step of the way.
Comprehensive And Client-Centered Representation
Established in 1953, our firm has handled numerous employment law cases through negotiation or in-court litigation. We approach each unique case with a fresh perspective, tailoring our representation to suit the needs of each employer or employee.
Our labor and employment attorneys represent clients facing claims of:
- Wrongful discharge
- Breach of employment contracts
- Alleged discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Retaliation under the:
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (prohibiting employment discrimination based on sex, gender, national origin, race and other protected classifications)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (NJLAD)
- Violation of other federal and state antidiscrimination and whistleblower statutes
We also have extensive experience counseling clients concerning restrictive covenants and trade secrets and in related litigation.
We Are Here To Help
For additional information on our employment law practice and how we may be able to help you, get in touch with our firm today. Call us at 973-276-8300 or use our online form to schedule a consultation.